MICHAEL J. ZICKAR
Professor and Department Chair
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,1997
Phone: (419) 372-9984
Office: Room 233,Psychology Building
Taking Graduate Studnets: Yes
- Measurement of individual differences related to job performance
- Personality measurement
- Item response theory
- BGSU 1910. Psychology of Social Media
- PSYC 1010. General Psychology
- PSYC 4600. Introduction to Psychological Testing
- PSYC 7010. History of Psychology
Foster, G. C., Min, H., & Zickar, M. J. (2017). Review of Item Response Theory Practices in Organizational Research: Lessons Learned and Paths Forward. Organizational Research Methods, 20(3), 465-486.
Zickar, M. J. (2015). Digging through dust: Historiography for the organizational sciences. Journal of Business and Psychology, 30(1), 1-14.
Sliter, K. A., & Zickar, M. J. (2014). An IRT examination of the psychometric functioning of negatively worded personality items. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 74(2), 214-226.