Professor, Department of Psychology
B.A., Connecticut College, 1975
Ph.D., Indiana University, 1979
Taking Graduate Students? No
Sponsoring Undergraduate Research? Yes
- Psychology of drug craving
- Assessment and treatment of alcohol and drug abuse
- Harm reduction
- Attributions for abstinence from drugs
Rosenberg, H. & Kraus, S.W. (2014). The relationship of "passionate attachment" for pornography with sexual compulsivity, frequency of use, and craving for pornography. Addictive Behaviors, 39, 1012-1017.
Rosenberg, H. & Davis, A.K. (2014). Differences in the acceptability of non-abstinense goals by type of drug among American substance abuse clinicians. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 46, 214-218.
Kraus, S.W. & Rosenberg, H. (2014). The Pornography Craving Questionnaire: Psychometric properties. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 43, 451-462.
Rosenberg, H., Bonar, E.E., Hoffmann, E. et al. (2011). Assessing university students’ self-efficacy to employ alcohol-related harm reduction strategies. Journal of American College Health, 59, 736-742.
Rosenberg, H. (2009). Clinical and laboratory assessment of the subjective experience of drug craving. Clinical Psychology Review, 29, 519-534.
- PSYC 405 Psychology of Abnormal Behavior (undergraduate)
- PSYC 440 Psychology of Addiction (undergraduate)
- PSYC 6090 Basic Interviewing Skills (graduate)
- PSYC 6080 Psychopathology (graduate)
Updated: 05/19/2021 03:22PM