DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
B.A., Connecticut College, 1975
Ph.D., Indiana University, 1979
Phone: (419) 372-7255
Office: Room 337, Psychology Building
- Psychology of drug craving
- Assessment and treatment of alcohol and drug abuse
- Harm reduction
- Attributions for abstinence from drugs
Taking Grad Students? No
Sponsoring Undergraduate Research? Yes
Rosenberg, H. & Kraus, S.W. (2014). The relationship of “passionate attachment” for pornography with sexual compulsivity, frequency of use, and craving for pornography. Addictive Behaviors, 39, 1012-1017.
Rosenberg, H. & Davis, A.K. (2014). Differences in the acceptability of non-abstinence goals by type of drug among American substance abuse clinicians. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 46, 214-218.
Kraus, S.W. & Rosenberg, H. (2014). The Pornography Craving Questionnaire: Psychometric properties. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 43, 451-462.
Rosenberg, H., Bonar, E.E., Hoffmann, E. et al. (2011). Assessing university students’ self-efficacy to employ alcohol-related harm reduction strategies. Journal of American College Health, 59, 736-742.
Rosenberg, H. (2009). Clinical and laboratory assessment of the subjective experience of drug craving. Clinical Psychology Review, 29, 519-534.
- PSYC 4050. Psychology of Abnormal Behavior (undergraduate)
- PSYC 4400. Psychology of Addiction (undergraduate)
- PSYC 6090. Basic Interviewing Skills (graduate)
- PSYC 6080. Psychopathology (graduate)