BGSU Skywarn Severe Weather Spotter's Training
Register today for the 2022 Skywarn Severe Weather Spotter's Training for Wood County and Bowling Green State University! This training is hosted by the National Weather Service of Cleveland, Wood County Emergency Management Agency and the BGSU Office of Emergency Management.
This free training is open to first responders, the general public and BGSU students, faculty and staff.
First responders may earn two continuing education units for this session.
At the Skywarn Severe Weather Spotter's Training, you will learn:
- Basics of thunderstorm development
- Fundamentals of storm structure
- Identifying potential severe weather features
- Information to report
- How to report information
- Basic severe weather safety
Updated: 03/17/2022 03:14PM