Falcon Outfitters Scholarship
Falcon Outfitters is proud to offer the Falcon Outfitters Scholarship to first-time students who live in Wood, Lucas or Hancock counties.
The Falcon Outfitters Scholarship:
- Provides a $1,000 scholarship for the academic year.
To Qualify, you must:
- Be an entering freshman (Wood County, Lucas County or Hancock County, Ohio residents only) planning to enroll on main campus*
- Submit an application for admission and all credentials by January 15
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by January 15
- Complete the application by logging into your MyBGSU account, selecting Financials, and then selecting Scholarship Opportunities
- You can create your MyBGSU account after being admitted to BGSU
*Students admitted to the Pathway Program or the University Program for Academic Success will not qualify for this award.