BGSU Postal Services is the central receiving and distribution center of mail for BGSU faculty, staff, and students living on campus.
We also operate a full-service shipping and printing retail outlet, STAMPER'S Mail & Copy Center, on the second floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
Mail Delivery Quick Reference:
- Mail routes deliver paper mail and pick up outgoing mail from departments between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- There is ...no incoming or outgoing mail on Saturdays or University holidays. no incoming or outgoing mail service on Saturdays or University holidays.
- Outbound mail is placed into the USPS mail stream when the Bowling Green Post Office picks up university mail at 2:30 pm Monday through Friday. Mail placed in the outgoing mail stream after 2:30 pm will go out the following business day.
- UPS and FedEx deliver directly to campus departments.
- Student paper mail (letters, newspapers, magazines) is delivered to each Residence Hall front desk between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Residence Life then sorts the mail into individual mailboxes.
- Student packages are received from all carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx) Monday – Friday. UPS and FedEx Express shipments are also received on Saturday.
- Student Packages are handled at the Student Package Center located on the 1st floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union. Students will receive an email when their package is ready for pickup.
- All student mail should be addressed with a full name and the residence hall address as provided by Residence Life.