BGSU Postal Services is the central receiving and distribution center of United States Postal Services (USPS) mail for BGSU faculty, staff, and students living on campus.
We also operate a full-service shipping and printing retail outlet, STAMPER'S Mail & Copy Center, on the second floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
Mail Delivery Quick Reference:
- Mail routes deliver and pick up mail from departments/buildings and operate from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Greek Unit and Residence Hall mail delivery is scheduled between 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- There is ...no incoming or outgoing mail on Saturdays or University holidays. no incoming or outgoing mail service on Saturdays or University holidays.
- Outbound mail is placed into the USPS mail stream when the Bowling Green Post Office picks up university mail between 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- UPS, Airborne, DHL and Federal Express items are handled by Shipping and Receiving or the shipping company and not by University Postal Services.