Center for Family & Demographic Research
The Center for Family and Demographic Research (CFDR) is dedicated to research, training, and service in family demography. The CFDR integrates demographic methods, data, and perspectives with other social scientific approaches to understand family formation and stability in addition to well-being across the life course. A special focus of research by CFDR affiliates is attention to development and social context. The CFDR is supported by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development and BGSU.
Introducing Demographic Research Services
The DRS conducts targeted research for clients to bridge the wide gap between ready-made population statistics and the vast quantity of data. We have the expertise to tap into current demographic data as well as collect and analyze new data. Please contact us with any questions or queries about your research and evaluation needs. Read more
- Longmore, Manning, Giordano, Copp. "Intimate Partner Victimization, Poor Relationship Quality, and Depressive Symptoms during Young Adulthood." Social Science Research.
- Lin, Wu. "Patterns of Coping Among Family Caregivers of Frail Older Adults." Research on Aging.
- Manning, Brown, Stykes. "Family Complexity among Children in the United States." The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.
- Guzzo. "New Partners, More Kids: Multiple-partner Fertility in the United States." The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Sciences.
- Guzzo. "Trends in Cohabitation Outcomes: Compositional Changes and Engagement Among Never-Married Young Adults." Journal of Marriage and Family.
Fall Workshop Series
Regression Analysis Using SAS and Stata
Instructor: Hsueh-Sheng Wu
Monday, October 13, 12:30-1:30 pm
CFDR Conference Room, 7C Williams
BGSU/OSU Graduate Student Conference
BGSU/OSU Graduate Student Conference on Population
Friday, October 24, 2014, 10 am to 4 pm
Bowling Green State University
Bowen-Thompson Student Union, Room 314
Submission deadline: Friday, September 26