Resident Student Move-Out Procedures
- Vehicles properly displaying an On-Campus Resident student permit will be permitted to park around your residence hall for up to 30 minutes with no other parking pass required
Please have your move-out items ready prior to parking your vehicle near your residence hall
Vehicles remaining longer than 30 minutes are at risk of being cited for parking in violation
- Resident Students needing a parking permit may stop into the Parking Services office
- 20 minute loading and unloading zones will be enforced as normal
Parents, Friends, and Guests assisting with resident student move-out:
- Anyone assisting resident students with move-out need to display a valid BGSU parking permit (available at the Visitor Center kiosk or at Parking Services) or park in a meter or Pay and Display location remitting proper payment
Bringing a Trailer for Move-Out?
- Please make arrangements with Parking Services (Contact information below)
- Contact Parking Services
Phone: (419) 372-2776
Room 1, College Parking Office Building
We are here to manage and coordinate all of BGSU's employee, student, and guest parking needs. We strive to reduce parking congestion and improve pedestrian safety through the sale of permits, fair and consistent application of the parking regulations, and the promotion of our transportation system/shuttle services.
What can we help you with?