Office of Residence Life
Bowling Green State University is home to nearly 19,000 students including nearly 6,000 students who live in the 14 University residence halls. Living on campus is the true college experience and helps get you connected to the greater campus community!
In The Spotlight
Summer On-Campus Housing Application opens March
13, 2017 at 9 a.m.
- New Students for Fall 2017: Finding Your Fit phase opens on January 17, 2017
- New Student 2017-18 Housing Application now available online
- Check out the 2017-18 Housing Guide
- Apply to be in a Learning or Theme Community
- Returning and Continuing Student 2017-18 Housing Applications opens Dec 1 at 9 a.m.
- Parent letter for returning students regarding Housing 2017-2018
Apply now to work for the
Office of Residence Life during 2017-18
More than 6,000 students moved into residence halls! Welcome Home, Falcons!