Off-Campus Student Services
Off-Campus Student Services (OCSS) provides resources to all
off-campus students, including students living in Bowling Green and
those commuting from a great distance. OCSS is a program within the Office of the
Dean of Students.
Student Life Video
Please check-out the quick-links below for information about specific resources, services and programs offered for off-campus students.
Off-Campus Student Service provides the following service:
- Resources to find a place to live off-campus
- Assistance in preparation for the many stages of renting
- Information on selecting and developing healthy roommate relationships
- Tips on being a good neighbor and building community
- Resources for effective and successful budgeting
- Point of connection for commuter students
- Programming and services for all off-campus students