Technology Transfer & Services
The Technology Transfer & Services supports faculty members, staff members, and students in commercializing intellectual property developed at the University. The office functions to:
- Introduce faculty, staff and students to opportunities to commercialize research and scholarship.
- Educate the University community about technology transfer procedures.
- Take University inventions from the research laboratory to products and services available to the public.
- Return revenue from commercialization to the University community.
- Build relationships between the University and business and industry.