2016 In-Class Training Schedule
Environmental Health and Safety will be offering the following training sessions that are open to all BGSU employees and students. All training sessions will have advanced registration and will be conducted free of charge .
To register for any of the in-class training sessions below:
- Go to https://infopro.bgsu.edu/protected/
- Log into the site with your e-mail user name and
- You can view the scheduled classes
Viewing the "Scheduled Classes" on the left side of the page.
Selecting "Testing/Training" at the top of the page and then selecting "Class Calendar."
- Click on the training session that
you would like to register for. It will take you to the information
for that training session. At the top of the page, click on the
"Register" button and you will automatically be
- In the event that you registered for a class that you can no longer attend, please go through the steps above again and click on "Drop Class" where the "Register" button used to be.
If you have any questions regarding these training sessions or how to register, please contact Environmental Health and Safety at 372-2171.
Accident Investigation Training for Supervisors
January 25, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
College Park, Room 2
Fall Protection Training (Firelands Campus)
February 3, 2017
7:30 am - 9:30 am
CPC Room 103