University Community Book Loan Program
Entering undergraduate students may qualify for the University Bookstore Community Book Loan Program
The University Bookstore Community Book Loan Program:
- Provides required course materials for 50 entering freshmen. Cost of books is estimated at $800-$1,100
- Is renewable for spring semester, provided sufficient academic progress is made and books issued are returned in acceptable condition
To Qualify, you must:
- Be an entering freshman (Wood County or Lucas County residents only) planning to enroll on main campus
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit all application materials, including a required essay completed online, by March 31, 2016.
Apply online for the Community Book Loan Program.