BGSU at Levis Commons offers Professional Development Series
BOWLING GREEN, O.—Business owners, supervisors and managers are invited to learn best practices and practical tools to face business challenges at the 2012 Professional Development Series at Bowling Green State University’s Levis Commons location.
Three, hour-long sessions will be offered monthly from May through November. Networking runs from 8:30-9 a.m. followed by the program from 9 a.m. to noon. A certificate will be awarded after the completion of each session.
Session leaders are practicing business professionals with expertise to help you learn relevant tools and tactics. They will provide advice about challenges in this unique business climate.
Session topics are as follows:
- May 23 - Finance for Non-Financial people
- June 20 - Leveraging your brand for growth
- July 18 - Sharpening your sales skills
- August 22 - Cash flow strategies for growth
- Sept. 19 - Lead generation using referral marketing
- Oct. 17 - Strategic planning
- Nov. 14 - Adapt to improve your business performance
The fee is $99 per session. Register for all the workshops and two are free. A 20 percent discount is offered for registering for three or more sessions.
The series take place at BGSU at Levis Commons, 1655 N. Wilkinson Way, Perrysburg. The facility features state-of-the-art conference rooms in a professional setting with free parking.
Register by calling 419-372-8181 for more information.
(Posted April 20, 2012 )
Updated: 01/25/2019 03:22PM