New International students may learn about scholarships on our admissions website by clicking here. International students are qualified for the BG Success Scholarship* (for non-Ohio residents) and other merit based scholarships based upon academic standing and test scores. There is no additional application required for these scholarships, they are awarded automatically and are renewable if all criteria are met. Please visit our Scholarships and Financial Aid page for more information.
List of Scholarships for Future Students
- Available to all International Freshman and Transfer Students
- Equal to one-half of the non-resident fee (currently rated $4,000) per Academic Year
- No separate application needed – Just need to apply for admission (by July 15th)
- Renewable for four years with minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Merit-based scholarships ranging from $1,000 up to $8,000 per Academic Year
- Fall entrance only (documents and official test scores must be reported by May 1st)
- Based on cumulative GPA and TOEFL/IELTS or SAT/ACT test scores (official transcripts and official test scores will be evaluated, and awards will be informed to admitted students. Amounts can be updated as long as students submit a higher test score before May 1st)
- New freshman only
- No separate application needed – Just need to apply for admission
For information on student employment opportunities, visit the Student Employment page.
Updated: 01/22/2024 01:24PM