Upon completion of the Doctor of Physical Therapy degree, students will be able to:
- Initiate professional physical therapy practice on a diverse patient/client population throughout the lifespan including all federal, state and institutional regulations related to patient/client management and fiscal responsibility.
- Integrate the best contemporary evidence for physical therapy practice given increased clinical expertise and patient/client values, needs and preferences.
- Make appropriate clinical judgments through efficient and effective reasoning, reflection and mindfulness.ment and fiscal responsibility.
- Organize efforts to promote and improve healthcare delivery through professional service and advocacy.
- Generate effective communication with all stakeholders in the healthcare environment fostering teamwork, collaboration, health and wellness.
- Formulate strategies for life-long learning coupled with professional and personal growth
Updated: 12/10/2021 02:35PM