Preference will be given to those applicants who complete the majority of their coursework at and earn their bachelor’s degree from Bowling Green State University and to those who have taken honors courses.
- Complete a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution prior to class beginning. Admission may be granted pending completion of the degree.
- Complete all required prerequisite courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) and prerequisite course GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Submission of three references, with at least one from a licensed physical therapist.
- Completion of a minimum of 40 hours of volunteer or work experience with a licensed physical therapist.
- Two personal statements/supplemental essays.
- For all applicants for whom English is not their first language or those who have completed a degree and prerequisite courses in a foreign country, demonstration of English language proficiency is required through completion of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam.
- Ability to fulfill the technical standards and essential functions of the DPT program for admission.
- Completed criminal background check prior to matriculation.
Updated: 12/05/2023 02:09PM