Any University employee served with a subpoena seeking records or the employee’s attendance in court or other official proceeding must provide a copy of the subpoena to the Office of General Counsel. The Office will review the subpoena and advise the employee about what steps to take next.

Subpoenas may be sent directly to:

Office of General Counsel
Bowling Green State University
308 McFall Center
Bowling Green, OH 43403

Updated: 09/29/2022 02:06PM