Falcon Food and Resource Community
Vision and Mission
The Falcon Food and Resource Community is a hub for research and teaching about food insecurity and related issues, as well as operating the Falcon Food Pantry.
Vision: Create a campus free from food insecurity.
Mission: Bring food security to BGSU by distributing food and fostering food security related teaching and research.
Who We Are
Faculty Director: Dr. Shannon Orr
- Dr. Jim Ciesla, Dean, College of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Melissa Burek, Associate Dean, College of Health and Human Services
- Jordan Cravens, Director of Development University Advancement
- Dr. Carrie Hamady, Clinical Professor, Director, Undergraduate Didactic Program in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dr. Shannon Orr, Professor, Political Science
Updated: 03/01/2022 11:27AM