In-Class Training Registration Information
The current Environmental Health and Safety training schedule can be found below the registration information. These sessions are open to all BGSU employees and students, require advanced registration and are conducted free of charge .
To register, please complete the following steps:
- Go to https://infopro.bgsu.edu/protected/
- Log into the site with your e-mail user name and password.
- You can view the scheduled classes by:
Viewing the "Scheduled Classes" listing on the left side of the page, or
Selecting "Testing/Training" at the top of the page and then selecting "Class Calendar."
- Click on the training session that you would like to register for. It will take you to the information for that training session. At the top of the page, click on the "Register" button and you will automatically be registered.
- In the event that you registered for a class you can no longer attend, please go through the steps above again and click on "Drop Class" where the "Register" button used to be.
If you have any questions regarding these training sessions below, how to register or do not see the class you need or want, please contact Environmental Health and Safety at 372-2171.
2020 Class Schedule
Main Campus - CPOB room 2
2/27/2020 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
Firelands room 105 Foundation Hall
2/21/2020 - 7:00am - 9:00am