- 10 Courses - 30 Credit Hours
- Finish in 18 months
- Tuition calculator
Instructional Design curriculum focuses on:
- Instructional design
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
- Learning theories and strategies
- Interactive learning systems
- Adaptive and immersive learning technologies
- Leadership development
- Learning intervention and evaluation
- Organizational changes and sustainability
- Applied research skills
BGSU is the only university in Ohio and one of just nine in the nation to earn the Quality Matters Online Learner Support certificate for all of our seven-week online programs. The certificate recognizes that our programs provide the critical services needed for student success and that we use student feedback to continuously improve those services.
Bowling Green State University [BGSU] is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. BGSU has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission since 01/01/1916. The most recent reaffirmation of accreditation was received in 2012 - 2013. Questions should be directed to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
Updated: 09/21/2023 10:18AM