Depending on the number of courses you transfer in to the program this can change. Please view the Tuition calculator to get an estimate.
- 100% Online - Flexible for working adults
- Opportunities to work closely with talented faculty members who are outstanding teachers and scholars;
- Course work that focuses on both personal and professional skills;
- A focus on lifelong learning.
- Introduction to Dietetics
- Introduction to Human Nutrition
- Fundamentals of Food Science
- Food: Preparation, Availability, and Resources
- Nutritional Assessment and Counseling
- Food and Culture
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Experimental Foods
- Advanced Nutrition
- Life Cycle Nutrition: Pregnancy to Adolescence
- Life Cycle Nutrition: The Middle and Later Years
- Research Methods in Nutrition, Foods, and Dietetics
BGSU is the only university in Ohio and one of just nine in the nation to earn the Quality Matters Online Learner Support certificate for all of our seven-week online programs. The certificate recognizes that our programs provide the critical services needed for student success and that we use student feedback to continuously improve those services.
Bowling Green State University [BGSU] is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. BGSU has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission since 01/01/1916. The most recent reaffirmation of accreditation was received in 2012 - 2013. Questions should be directed to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
Updated: 09/21/2023 10:25AM