The ArtsX mission is to showcase to the public the high level of achievement and creativity demonstrated by the students and faculty in the programs of visual, literary, and performing arts at Bowling Green State University. ArtsX is faculty- and student-driven. It enables student and faculty artists to interact with and educate the public through collaboration across the arts. It provides valuable experience in arts advocacy for volunteers and performers. In expanded programming, ArtsX also introduces its guest artists to the K-12 students of Bowling Green through performances and workshops right in the schools. As an event that is open to all, ArtsX promotes awareness of the arts’ positive impact on the lives and economy of the people living in Northwest Ohio and the community of students at Bowling Green State University.
Goals and Objectives
- Create awareness for the arts in as broad a demographic as possible for the Northwest Ohio region.
- Foster collaboration between the various arts-related programs at BGSU.
- Showcase the facilities in both the Wolfe Center and the Fine Arts Center, and their abilities to catalyze the creative process.
- Enable the public to experience a wide variety of art-making activities.
- Provide a venue for students to showcase and find audiences for their work
Updated: 11/27/2021 01:46PM