The Hazel H. Smith Lounge is currently offline for renovations, it is scheduled to be reopened Fall 2016. For more information please contact the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
The Hazel H. Smith Lounge is located on the 2nd floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union, and is designated as a space for commuter students to go during the day.
Some features of the lounge include:
- Comfortable tables and chairs providing a place to study;
- Kitchenette complete with two microwaves, a sink, and a refrigerator;
- Free storage lockers to stash your books and personal belongings*;
- Current newspapers and magazines for your reading enjoyment;
- Two computer stations for checking email, MyBGSU, and other web-browsing;
- Wireless printing capabilities.
- Flyers and important information for off-campus students.
*To obtain a locker, visit the Informtaion Desk on the first floor of the Student Union.
Wireless and remote printing is available in the Off-Campus Lounge. Using this print feature in the lounge will allow you to queue printing from anywhere on campus. You will not be charged for the printing until you release the job by entering your username and password at the release station next to the printer.
To access this printing feature from a PC/Windows machine, please download and run this file.
To access this printing feature from a Mac, please follow the instructions found here.
Any problems with the printer should be directed to the Office of the Dean of Students (372-2843) or the Technology Support Center (372-0999).