BGSU media alert regarding memorial service for student Stone Foltz
March 13, 2021
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio – Bowling Green State University and the Undergraduate Student Government will hold a memorial service to honor the life of student Stone Foltz at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 14. The remembrance will take place outdoors at Doyt L. Perry Stadium on the BGSU campus with remarks from President Rodney Rogers, students and friends of Stone. The event will adhere to all COVID-19 health and safety guidelines and protocols.
Memorial Service for Stone Foltz
Sunday, March 14
Doyt L. Perry Stadium at BGSU
The event is open to the media with the following guidelines in place to respect those in attendance:
- All COVID-19 health and safety guidelines and protocols will be observed; face coverings and physical distance will be required at all times.
- Media parking will be available adjacent to Perry Stadium in Lots 13 and 20. Access to these lots are by Stadium Drive off Alumni Drive near Wooster Street.
- Gates will open at 6 p.m. and media members should enter through Gate 2 at the southwest corner of Perry Stadium.
- Media members will be restricted to a platform-style seating area in Section 11 on the west end of the stadium. BGSU asks that media members do not leave this area during the service.
- No live reports will be permitted from inside Perry Stadium.
- Out of respect for the life of Stone and his family, there will be no interview availability at the memorial service. President Rogers will issue a statement on Sunday before the memorial.
Updated: 03/18/2021 05:32PM