Vice President and Vice Provost for Student Affairs search launched
The University has launched a search for the next Vice President and Vice Provost for Student Affairs, President Mary Ellen Mazey announced Nov. 16.
A University-wide committee has been named to assist with the process, chaired by Cecilia Castellano, vice provost for strategic enrollment and planning. The executive search firm of Baker and Associates LLC, of Winston-Salem, N.C., will be helping to manage the search.
Committee members are:
• Pam Abbott, senior administrative assistant
• Neal Allen, Leadership Council member
• Andy Alt, assistant vice provost and director of advising
• Lauren Ashman, senior associate athletic director and senior woman administrator
• Christopher Bullins, associate dean of students
• Ebonee Johnson, President’s Leadership Academy representative
• Julie Largent, Graduate Student Senate representative
• Monica Moll, director of public safety
• Emily Monago, director of the Office of Multicultural Affairs
• Victor Senn, president of Undergraduate Student Government
• Alex Solis, assistant director of development
• Jodi Webb, dean of students
• Maureen Wilson, chair of the Department of Higher Education and Student Affairs
• Barbara Waddell, director of the Office of Equity and Diversity and Title IX coordinator (ex-officio)
The search committee will be working over the next several months to review and identify candidates. It is anticipated that the new leader will be in place by next fall, Mazey said.