Kuhlin Hub Career EXPO Week
A week long event focused on bridging connections for BGSU students and alumni with top local and national employers.
Life Design at BGSU
Grounded in design thinking principles, students explore big questions – what they want to do and who they want to become – while shaping their college and career journey.
October 2-5, 2023
Our students are strongly encouraged to attend more than one EXPO Day, and we would like to extend that invite to your company. Registration for each EXPO Day closes one week prior to the event day.
Our Biggest Career EXPO Yet
The Kuhlin Hub Career EXPO Week is a week-long event focused on connecting students and alumni from BGSU with potential employers. The Career EXPO Week is an avenue for students and alumni to engage with over 300 local and national employers, opening doors to an extensive network of professionals eager to discover your potential. Spanning an entire week and culminating in a virtual EXPO via Handshake, this networking experience provides a platform for one-on-one interactions with employers seeking talented past and present Falcons to fill full-time and internships opportunities.
Each day of the EXPO focuses on specific industries, ensuring that attendees can forge valuable connections and engage in meaningful conversations aligned with their interests, while meeting the unique hiring requirements of employers. It's a week dedicated to unlocking professional potential, fostering connections, and facilitating pathways to success.
What you can expect
Students and Alumni
- Engage with over 200 employers across 4 days who are actively seeking talented BGSU students and alumni for recruitment and employment opportunities.
- A week long EXPO gives you the versatility to attend multiple days, allowing you to explore various career interests and establish connections with top local and national companies.
- Opportunity to secure internships, full-time positions, and gain invaluable industry insights through direct engagement with recruiters and industry professionals in personalized one-on-one interactions.
- Connect with over 3,000 motivated and career-ready job candidates, comprising students and alumni from our diverse range of 260 degree programs.
- Support from our Career Connectors who will be present to facilitate connections and assist with follow-ups, ensuring a smooth and efficient recruitment process with our highly qualified job seekers.
- Elevate your company's brand recognition among a wide range of talented students and alumni, strengthening your position as a preferred employer while attracting top-tier talent to apply for your open positions.
As a public university for the public good, Bowling Green State University is redefining student success for the 21st century
Updated: 09/22/2023 10:29AM