What Services We Can Do For You
The Browne Popular Culture Library is open by appointment only for the Summer 2021 semester.
To check out DVDs, follow the directions on the Requesting DVDs page or simply go to the library catalog, look up your title, and request it from there.
See some of our other resources:
- Check out our Subject-specific resources
- Read about our collections
- Start from the BPCL Home Page and discover the wonder that is our collection!
University Libraries - for more information on remote assistance:
- University Libraries Remote Learning Support
- Teaching, learning, and research resources for faculty, staff, and students working remotely
- University updates regarding COVID-19
If you would like to visit our library, we welcome you! It's best to let us know ahead of time, so that we can prepare for your visit. Please read through our Research Appointment Guidelines before arriving. We also have a Visiting Scholars, Guests & Alumni web page that has information about things like parking, what to bring with you, etc.
Reproductions of Materials
All reproduction requests are subject to the fees outlined in our Reproduction and Licensing Fee Schedule.