What We Can Do For You
The Browne Popular Culture Library is here for you in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though we are not available on campus, we are committed to assisting remotely however we can. Here are the ways in which we can be reached:
- For research assistance and other questions, contact Dana Nemeth, BPCL Reference Archivist
- At this time, we are unable to offer tours of the collection or in-person instruction on how to find and/or use BPCL resources, but we are committed to offering remote instruction in the form of LibGuides, video conferencing and assistance, online instructional tools, etc. For more information, contact Stefanie Hunker, instruction librarian for the School of Cultural & Critical Studies.
See some of our other resources:
- Check out our Subject-specific resources
- Read about our collections
- Start from the BPCL Home Page and discover the wonder that is our collection!
University Libraries - for more information on remote assistance:
- University Libraries Remote Learning Support
- Teaching, learning, and research resources for faculty, staff, and students working remotely
- University updates regarding COVID-19
We are not able to accommodate visiting scholars at this time. As soon as this is available again, we will let everyone know.