What Services We Can Do For You
The Browne Popular Culture Library is open by appointment only for the Spring 2021 semester.
To check out DVDs, follow the directions on the Requesting DVDs page or simply go to the library catalog, look up your title, and request it from there.
See some of our other resources:
- Check out our Subject-specific resources
- Read about our collections
- Start from the BPCL Home Page and discover the wonder that is our collection!
University Libraries - for more information on remote assistance:
- University Libraries Remote Learning Support
- Teaching, learning, and research resources for faculty, staff, and students working remotely
- University updates regarding COVID-19
We are not able to accommodate visiting scholars at this time. As soon as this is available again, we will let everyone know.
Reproductions of Materials
All reproduction requests are subject to the fees outlined in our Reproduction and Licensing Fee Schedule.