Services for Students
- A-Z Databases: The library currently has over 300 subject databases. Each database includes different information: either for a specific field of study or topic or a different type of information, like streaming video, eBooks, or news sources.
- Research Guides
- Troubleshooting: The troubleshooting guide is a great place to start if you are having trouble accessing resources or logging in from off-campus.
- Textbooks: Use our online search tool and price comparison to find all your options for purchasing or renting your textbooks from an online retailer.
- Your complete book list can also be accessed using your MyBGSU account, under Quick Links.
- Course Reserves: Many professors will place course materials or textbooks for your course on reserve at the library. Most of these items are available for use inside the library for two hours at a time.
BGSU students utilize the Learning Commons to receive academic support, stay on track in their classes, study in the lounge and achieve their graduation goals through a wide range of resources.
- Course-Based Tutoring
- Supplemental Instruction
- Math & Stats Lab
- Writing Support
- FLY Program
- Workshops: The University Libraries offers a range of workshops on various topics related to the process of discovery, teaching, learning, research, and creativity. All workshops are free and on-demand.
- YouTube: Find useful tutorials about various tools available through the University Libraries website.
Updated: 08/23/2023 02:19PM