Borrowing & Requesting
If you have questions about borrowing, ask the Circulation Desk.
- Find or place items on reserve at the main circulation desk, the Curriculum Resource Center, or the Music Library.
- You can also link to Avalon streaming audio & video reserves online.
Research & Reference
- Get drop-in, chat, email, or phone assistance from the main Research & Information Desk.
- Make an individual research appointment with a librarian for one-on-one in-depth assistance.
- Get research assistance from our special collections: the Curriculum Resource Center, the Music Library & Bill Schurk Sound Archives, the Browne Popular Culture Library, or the Center for Archival Collections.
- Consult our LibGuides online any time!
- Request library instruction and learn about our subject librarians and instruction teams.
- Make in-person and online appointments or view drop-in hours for the Writing Center, math & stats tutoring, or other academic coaching.
- Learn about Supplemental Instruction.
- Connect with our FLY Program specialists.
Printing, Copying & Scanning
- Find out more about Printing, Copying & Scanning.
- Laptops, cameras & other technology are available for checkout.
- The lobby computer lab offers computers with a variety of software, printers, scanners & assistive technology.
- Sound recording services are available in the Music Library.
- Preservation microfilming is available in the Center for Archival Collections.
Tools & Supplies
- The Curriculum Resource Center Services offers Ellison die cut machines and lamination.
- Blue books and other classroom essentials can be purchased from our first floor vending machine.
Updated: 08/23/2023 02:31PM