Vision & Mission Statements
As the academic heart of campus, the University Libraries (UL), advances teaching, learning, research, collaboration, and discovery to empower a diverse community of users to contribute to the public good. The UL aspires to provide anytime, anywhere access to resources, collections, services, and expertise.
The University Libraries will contribute to student success and support teaching, learning and research by
- providing access to resources, services, collections, and expertise;
- creating innovative services and collaborative learning environments; and
- fostering a diverse and inclusive learning community.
- Investigate, understand, and respond to the needs of users and stakeholders to improve teaching, resources, services, collections, and processes.
- Integrate resources, collections, services and expertise in courses, programs, campus activities, and community activities.
- Communicate the effectiveness of the UL to show our value.
Updated: 06/21/2022 10:43AM