Basics of Using the BPCL
Rules of Thumb
- Our business hours are more limited than the main floor, but we're open late on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday during the regular academic year.
- We're an archive/repository, so most of our materials cannot be checked out.
- Most of our collection is not open for browsing. You need to request materials at our reference desk with your university ID or a photo ID. You will also need to fill out a request form.
- Manuscript collection materials can be requested by calling our Reference Desk at 419-372-2450 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Some of our materials are available off-site, so notify us early and allow us a few days to get materials ready if you are visiting from a distance.
- The reference collection is open for browsing! It's the best place to get started with popular culture research.
- We have a scanner/copier available for copying materials that cannot be checked out - you just need a BG1 card. A scanner is also available, but at no charge.
Updated: 06/05/2023 09:21AM