LIFE IN THE CLASSROOM
BELONG AT BGSU
Ranked one of best college towns in America – small & safe.
We welcome students from all 50 states and 70 difference countries. Hear from our students to learn more about their experiences:
• Alana talks about how she expanded who she wanted to be at BGSU and was able to step out of her shell as an out-of-state student
• James believes being from a local area gives him the perfect balance of independence at BGSU.
• Alicia, an international student feels that BG is welcoming, focused on diversity and willing to provide support with resources on campus.
LIVING ON CAMPUS
Your home away from home – step inside our residence halls with these 360 videos.
Living on campus also means dining on campus! Learn more about our meal plans and dining facilities.
No. #1 public university in the Midwest for student satisfaction ~ Wall Street Journal
Our campus climate fosters an inclusive environment for all.
Hear from our students about why they chose BGSU.
• Noah says the reason he chose BG was he friends he made during his first year and the different opportunities he’s received.
• Lucia chose BGSU because it felt a lot like home when she stepped on campus.
Need something you don’t see?
Reach out and ask! We’re in this together.
High school students: Connect with your personal Admissions counselor.
Transfer students: Your Transfer Specialist is eager to connect with you through phone, Zoom or in-person appointments. Find our contact info here (click on the “Transfer Team” tab).
We're here and ready to help you with your college search!
Updated: 10/27/2023 10:24AM