2020-21 Falcon Club Membership

kailee perry

“Coming from a small town located in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky, I never thought I would achieve a D1 scholarship. Through hard work and commitment to the sports of cross country and track and field, I was able to earn a scholarship that means the world to me. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to obtain a scholarship to not only pursue my dreams of competing collegiately, but to also pursue an academic career in the field of exercise science. I am so thankful that this scholarship has taken a variety of stressors as well as the financial burden off my family. To have the opportunity to express my gratitude and thankfulness towards you all is such a nice, warm-hearted feeling. Though you might not know exactly who I am, I just want you to know how much I appreciate your gestures and contributions. You have allowed me to follow my dreams and have allowed my big ambitious goals to become a reality. Not only on my behalf, but I believe many other student-athletes feel the same way! You have allowed me to feel like I belong to BGSU and together we are all a part of a huge Falcon family.”

KAILEE PERRY, REDSHIRT FRESHMAN
2020 MAC Cross Country Champion

hockey cel

ICE HOCKEY

Six consecutive 20-win seasons

mens basketball justin turner

MEN’S BASKETBALL

Picked by MAC coaches and media to win 2021 conference title

womens soccer champions

WOMEN'S SOCCER

Two-time defending MAC Champions

INVEST IN SUCCESS

BGSU Athletics is facing the greatest financial challenge we have seen in our lifetime. In order to navigate the financial ramifications of the COVID-19 pandemic and position the Falcons for future success, we have been forced to mitigate through spending reductions, ask University leadership for assistance, and reach out to our alumni and supporters in an unprecedented “second ask” for help.

We are asking current Falcon Club members — whether you are an alum, former student-athlete, parent, season ticket holder, community member, or just someone who can help — to consider making an additional contribution to the Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund. At a time when our staff is currently taking a 20% furlough in order to keep the negative impacts of this pandemic off our student-athletes, all gifts are important. We have dodged sport and scholarship cuts to this point, but we simply need more support this year to maintain all the positive momentum we’ve been building.

Please consider an additional gift to the Falcon Club this year and continue to Invest in Success!

BENEFITS OF FALCON CLUB SCHOLARSHIP AND SUCCESS FUND MEMBERSHIP

The greatest benefit of supporting the Falcon Club Scholarship and Success Fund is helping to create educational opportunities for BGSU’s outstanding student-athletes. The chart below outlines the other benefits associated with membership gifts to the Falcon Club.

2020-21 BENEFITS CHART

$120

$250

$500

$1,000

$2,500

$5,000

$11,220

$25,000

Membership Packet

Annual subscription to RollAlong! magazine

Season parking pass (for season ticket holders)

CC

BB

BB

AA

AA

AA

AA

AA

Single game parking passes (2) good for any sport

CC

BB

BB

AA

AA

AA

AA

AA

Invitation to The Ziggys (student-athlete awards night)

Access to Falcon Club Party Deck (Football) and Center Ice Lounge (Hockey)*

6 8 10 10 10

Opportunity to purchase premium seating**

Falcon Club Item of the Year

Complimentary admission to The Ziggys (2)

Recognition in Football game programs

Complimentary tickets for MAC road games (Football)***

Complimentary tickets to Stadium Club for Football (2)^

Complimentary tickets to Falcon Club lunches (2)

AA parking pass for all home games, regardless of season ticket status          

Recognition on Stroh Center "Champions Circle" wall

Road trip with Falcon team of your choice, upon request

Personal stewardship from a scholarship student-athlete

Personalized, reserved parking space at all venues              
Team apparel package from team of your choice              

*$50 Falcon Club contribution required per additional pass
** Includes Wood County Hospital Stadium Club, Anderson Club and Hockey Chair Back seating. Per IRS regulations, premium seating contributions are not tax-deductible.
*** Two tickets will be allotted on a first come, first served basis
^ Tickets are subject to game availability, upon request

Updated: 01/19/2021 12:50PM