Testing Center Spring 2024 Hours
Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm
January 15: Closed
March 4 - 8: Closed for Spring Break
April 8: Closed for the eclipse
The BGSU Testing Center provides secure test-proctoring services for qualifying BGSU students. Priority scheduling is given to students that receive academic accommodations through BGSU Accessibility Services for extended test time or a space with limited distractions. Other requests for exam proctoring are handled on a case-by-case basis (i.e. make-up exams, Math Placement exams), but in nearly all instances we can accommodate your proctoring needs.
Proctored testing is available by appointment. To arrange an appointment, please complete the following steps.
- Find out if your professor will approve a make-up exam. You will need to know when you are allowed to take the exam. Your professor may have requirements on the date(s) or time(s) that you will be permitted to take the exam. Exam proctoring hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM. All exams must be completed by 8:00 PM.
- Schedule an appointment at least 72 hours in advance of the test time to make your appointment. Schedule your appointment online. Depending on if you will need to use one of our computers or not for the exam, select your category of reservation. Then, select your desired date, start time, and end time for your exam and click "Search". You will be presented with seating options that fit your criteria, or alternative options if your search criteria does not yield any available appointments. You may adjust your search criteria and search again if the options are not satisfactory.
- Select your seat by clicking "Book Now". Enter your course name, instructor name, and instructor email address. Attach a copy of your exam accommodation letter (if you have one), and include any pertinent information in the "Comments" box (i.e. is it a make-up exam, any special needs). Then submit your booking. If you need to schedule an exam on short notice, please contact us to ask about our seating availability.
- Communicate your appointment booking with your professor. They will provide the Testing Center with your exam and exam instructions prior to the exam. They will receive an email from the Testing Center as well requesting this information.
- Respond to any correspondence from the Testing Center regarding your appointment. We may have additional questions or have specific information to relay to you.
Bring your BGSU student ID or other photo identification. Please be sure to arrive promptly for your appointment. The end of your appointment cannot be extended.
Please note, personal belongings cannot accompany you into the Testing Center for your exam. You will be provided a lock and key and directed to the bay of lockers down the hall from the testing room. All of your belongings, save anything that is permitted for the exam, must be left in the locker.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at 419-372-1313.
Updated: 02/02/2024 02:09PM