HESI Proctoring for Nursing
Testing Center Spring 2024 Hours
Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm
January 15: Closed
March 4 - 8: Closed for Spring Break
April 8: Closed for the eclipse
April 22-25: Proctoring is reserved for FINAL EXAMS for accommodated testing and make-up exams. HESI A2 exams cannot be scheduled during this time. HESI exams can be scheduled for Friday of exam week, space permitting.
Proctored testing is available by appointment. To arrange an appointment, please complete the following steps.
- Schedule an appointment at least 72 hours in advance of the test time to make your appointment. Schedule your appointment online. All HESI exams are completed on the computer; please select a computer seat.
- Select your desired date, start time, and end time for your exam and click "Search". You will be presented with seating options that fit your criteria, or alternative options if your search criteria does not yield any available appointments. You may adjust your search criteria and search again if the options are not satisfactory.
- Select your seat by clicking "Book Now". Course name is "Nursing HESI A2", Instructor name is "HESI", and Instructor Email is your BGSU email.
- If you have testing accommodations, you may attach a copy of your exam accommodation letter. Finally, include any pertinent information in the "Comments" box.
- Note: If this is your second attempt, please state this in the Comments section.
- Submit your booking. If you need to schedule an exam on short notice, please contact us to ask about our seating availability.
- Respond to any correspondence from the Testing Center regarding your appointment. We may have additional questions or have specific information to relay to you.
Bring your BGSU student ID or other photo identification and proof of payment for the exam. Please be sure to arrive promptly for your appointment. The end of your appointment cannot be extended.
Please note, personal belongings cannot accompany you into the Testing Center for your exam. You will be provided a lock and key and directed to the bay of lockers down the hall from the testing room. All of your belongings, save anything that is permitted for the exam, must be left in the locker. You will be provided with a whiteboard and associated supplies for scratch paper.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at 419-372-1313.
Updated: 02/20/2024 10:32AM