Implementation and Timeline
- The Office of Human Resources will provide leadership for BGLA.
- The Leadership Academy will consist of seven full-day (eight-hour) sessions between January and May.
- A planning group, comprised of faculty, administrative and classified staff members, will coordinate all logistical and curriculum-related details.
- Presentations by University administrators (e.g., cabinet members) will be incorporated into the Leadership Academy curriculum.
- Cohort members will be identified through a nomination/application process.
- Cohort members will have the opportunity to work in small groups (pods) throughout the Leadership Academy program.
Updated: 11/01/2019 03:00PM