Join Our Team!
Bowling Green State University is a nationally ranked public university committed to redefining student success in a high-achieving, innovative environment. In 2021, Forbes ranked BGSU as the No. 3 mid size employer in the United States, highlighting the University’s commitment to its faculty and staff. Serving as the core of the University’s academic community, more than 800 full-time faculty members are engaged in teaching, research and creative activities, with over 2,000 full-time staff members to support the operations and education of over 20,000 students.
Learn more about Bowling Green State University and how we aspire to be the pre-eminent public university that creates public good in Ohio, the nation and world.
Why work at BGSU?
Full-time BGSU employees enjoy an array of exceptional benefits, including:
- Quality, affordable health insurance: Various coverage options available for health, vision and dental starting the first day of the month following your date of employment.
- Generous paid time off: Vacation, holidays, sick days and more.
- Excellent work life balance resources: Our Employee Assistance Program offers confidential support to employees and their eligible family members, along with ancillary programs covering identity theft, elder care, legal services and more.
- Tuition fee waivers: For eligible employees, spouses and dependent children.
- Professional development opportunities: For skills training, supervisor and leadership programs, performance management, online courses and online tools for employee growth and development.
- Parental leave: Up to five weeks of paid parental leave for full-time employees with at least 12 months of continuous service.
- Retirement: BGSU offers several options for meeting your retirement goals with a current employer contribution of up to 14% depending on the retirement program selected. Read more about the option that best fits your needs.
Bowling Green State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer . We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 10/05/2023 01:27PM