Leaving the University

Resources in the 'Leaving the University' booklet below are to help administrative and classified staff transition from Bowling Green State University.  The booklet reviews important information about pay and benefits, insurance enrollment and continuation options (if available), and retirement participation.   

Click link below to access the:
         'Leaving the University' booklet

Things To Do Now:

  • Provide reasonable notice and indicate your intent to resign/retire in writing to your immediate supervisor indicating your separation/termination date.
  • Submit a copy of the notice to Human Resources, 1851 N. Research Drive - ohr@bgsu.edu
  • Schedule an Exit Interview with Human Resources by calling 419-372-8421.
  • Print 'Leaving The University' booklet and bring with you to your Exit Interview appointment. 

Updated: 07/13/2021 11:47AM