BGSU Leadership Academy
Bowling Green State University is proud to offer the Leadership Academy to all faculty and staff annually. The University is dedicated to providing exceptional professional development opportunities that will improve leadership skills and intellectual competence, as well as promote and encourage effective relationships, partnerships and collaboration. With the overall vision and strategic plan of the University serving as the foundation for the Leadership Academy, faculty and staff participants will work and learn together to build our institutional leadership capacity for today and for the future. The Leadership Academy, an integrated four-month program, offers a systematic approach for faculty and staff to learn leadership theories and, through small group collaboration, provide an institutional response to the initiatives outlined in the BGSU strategic plan, culminating in a measurable outcome.
Who can apply?
- Any staff or faculty member employed with BGSU for over two years and in good performance standing
What is the commitment?
- Be able to attend the development sessions from January to April
- Commit to working with your BGLA team members to craft and present your Project Proposal
What will I learn?
- Exemplary leadership practices for the public good
- Organizational culture and change techniques
- Networking and career development
- Personal and professional development
Updated: 11/22/2022 09:26AM