Student Information and Services

As an adjunct faculty member, you may be asked to assist students with various issues. Use the chart below to help guide them.

Issue Contact
Physical Health Falcon Health Center 419-372-2271
Mental Health
Counseling Center
Scholarships 200 University Hall
Financial Aid 227 Bowen-Thompson Student Union
Scheduling 253 Central Hall
Transcripts 227 Bowen-Thompson Student Union 419-372-8441
Veterans Support Services 16 College Park Building
Accessibility Services 38 College Park Building 419-372-8495
Learning Commons (tutoring) 140 Jerome Library
Academic Honesty See Code of Academic Conduct
Office of the Bursar 227 Bowen-Thompson Student Union 419-372-2815
Incident Report Form
See It. Hear It. Report It.

If there is an issue of significant concern, please share the pertinent information with your respective Department/School director.

Updated: 04/15/2024 04:38PM