We are a department of computer science within the College of Arts and Sciences. We offer degree programs at both the Bachelor's and Master's level.
Our department strives to:
- Provide a current, comprehensive, and collaborative student-centered learning environment for computer science and professional values associated with the discipline
- Advance a client-centered environment that addresses the computing needs of students, the profession, and community at large
- Prepare students for professional careers or advanced studies in computer science
- Pursue opportunities for faculty and students to contribute to interdisciplinary efforts
- Promote the discovery, dissemination and application of computing knowledge
- Foster personal and professional growth for all students, faculty and staff
Prospective Students: we invite you to visit our Undergraduate
Program page for more information.
Employers: we invite you to publicize jobs or internships or any kind of work-for-hire on BGSU's WorkNet.
Feel free to contact us for answers to questions not answered here, or to request information.