The Collab Lab
The Collab Lab is a hands-on, creative space located on the first floor of the Jerome Library. It’s open to students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members.
Due to the shut down because of COVID-19, the Collab Lab will have our chat monitored from 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday. Our listserv is also available email@example.com. We will be tutoring upon request through WebEx. E-mail the listserv or chat with us for an appointment.
Services and Technology
Feel free to drop in or e-mail us to make an appointment for assistance with:
- Popular software and web tools
- 3-D printing, modeling, and scanning
- Laser cutting and engraving
- Using design thinking techniques to solve problems, innovate, and collaborate
- Prototyping physical objects
- Video editing
- Graphics creation
- Recording voice overs and editing audio
- Website creation
- Canvas support for students
- Electronic thesis and dissertation support for graduate students
In response to student input, the Collab Lab is providing extended access during library hours on weekends so students can use the space to study. Students can only access the dry erase boards, video editing stations, and Wacom Cintiq tablets when staff are not available. Pens for the Wacom Cintiq tablets can be checked out at the Circulation Desk.