The Collab Lab
The Collab Lab is a hands-on, creative space located on the first floor of the Jerome Library. It’s open to students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members.
Services and Technology
Feel free to drop in or e-mail us to make an appointment for assistance with:
- Popular software and web tools
- 3-D printing, modeling, and scanning
- Laser cutting and engraving
- Using design thinking techniques to solve problems, innovate, and collaborate
- Prototyping physical objects
- Video editing
- Graphics creation
- Recording voice overs and editing audio
- Website creation
- Canvas support for students
- Electronic thesis and dissertation support for graduate students
In response to student input, the Collab Lab will provide extended access during 24/5 hours so students can use the space to study. Students can only access the dry erase boards, video editing stations, and Wacom Cintiq tablets when staff are not available. Pens for the Wacom Cintiq tablets can be checked out at the Circulation Desk.