Fund Request Application
The Friends of the University Libraries ("The Friends") Fund Request is designed to provide funding to departments and units within the University Libraries (UL) for special projects or activities that enhance the educational benefits of the UL.
|Grant Award Requested:
|$1,000 may be requested per application
|Grant Application Deadline:
|September 15, 2022
|Friends of the UL Fund Request Application
Applications will be evaluated by members of The Friends Awards and Recognitions Committee. Applicants will be notified via email of approval or denial. Any and all expenses incurred prior to notification will not be paid for by the Friends.
The Friends is a membership-based organization that supports, through contributions and volunteers, the programs and activities of the UL. Membership helps maintain the UL as a vital, dynamic partner in the BGSU community.
Each proposal will be evaluated by The Friends Awards and Recognitions Committee using the following criteria:
- Uniqueness: Each submission will represent a novel idea/approach outside of the regular fiscal responsibility of the UL departmental funding.
- Educational Goal: Each submission will focus on one or more of the following: improving student achievement, increasing student success and/or increasing student awareness of UL service.
- Collaborate: Each submission should have a component of working collaboratively with other BGSU faculty and staff.
- Flexibility of timeline: Projects must be initiated and completed within one year after awarding of funds. We ask that funds are spent by June 30, 2023.
- Sharing and impact: It is expected that conclusions, pictures, results, and/or findings will be shared with the Friends of the Library Board.
Updated: 06/05/2023 09:15AM