Join Our Team!
Bowling Green State University is a nationally ranked public university committed to redefining student success in a high-achieving, innovative environment. In 2021, Forbes ranked BGSU as the No. 3 mid size employer in the United States, highlighting the University’s commitment to its faculty and staff. Serving as the core of the University’s academic community, more than 800 full-time faculty members are engaged in teaching, research and creative activities, with over 2,000 full-time staff members to support the operations and education of over 20,000 students.
Learn more about Bowling Green State University and how we aspire to be the pre-eminent public university that creates public good in Ohio, the nation and world.
Beginning on January 30, 2023, we are currently transitioning into a new online hiring system and have many positions available for applications in both systems. Please make sure you check out our listing of positions in both systems and apply to any that you are interested in. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience during our transition.
HireTouch Jobs Use this button for positions posted prior to January 1st 2023
NeoEd JobsUse this button for positions posted after January 1st 2023
Why work at BGSU?
Full-time BGSU employees enjoy an array of exceptional benefits, including:
- Quality, affordable health insurance: Various coverage options available for health, vision and dental starting the first day of the month following your date of employment.
- Generous paid time off: Vacation, holidays, sick days and more.
- Excellent work life balance resources: Our Employee Assistance Program offers confidential support to employees and their eligible family members, along with ancillary programs covering identity theft, elder care, legal services and more.
- Tuition fee waivers: For eligible employees, spouses and dependent children.
- Professional development opportunities: For skills training, supervisor and leadership programs, performance management, online courses and online tools for employee growth and development.
- Parental leave: Up to five weeks of paid parental leave for full-time employees with at least 12 months of continuous service.
- Retirement: BGSU offers several options for meeting your retirement goals with a current employer contribution of up to 14% depending on the retirement program selected. Read more about the option that best fits your needs.
Bowling Green State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer . We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 01/30/2023 10:21AM