A limited number of partial Tuition Scholarships are available to students admitted to the Fall Cohort in the Master of Science in Analytics program. For maximum consideration, admission applications should be submitted by March 1st.
- Must be admitted to the Fall Cohort in the Master of Science in Analytics program at Bowling Green State University and pursuing full-time study.
- Maximum consideration will be given to applicants submitting admissions applications by March 1st.
- Application materials will be used to make the award decisions. No additional materials are required.
- Decisions will be made based upon academic potential as presented in admission application materials.
- This is a non-refundable award that is for use only towards BGSU Instructional fees for the academic year. (Students who do not enroll for the admitted term are not eligible to receive the award.)
- The award will be divided evenly between the Fall and Spring semesters.
Scholarship amounts will be communicated to recipients after the selection process is complete. Upon receipt of the scholarship, additional terms and conditions will be sent from the Office of Financial Aid.
Please contact Tammy Oelkrug, Director, MS in Analytics Program
firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-372-7671