- Completed online application.
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Minimum of a 3.0 undergraduate grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 grading scale is strongly recommended. The Graduate College requires a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of 4.0 or the equivalent for regular admission.
- Official scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). The GRE/GMAT may be waived for applicants with: five or more years of related professional work experience, a BGSU undergraduate degree in a related field with a 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher, or a prior awarded graduate degree (from a US regionally accredited institution) in a related field. Final decisions on waiver requests will be made by the MSA Program Director and/or MSA Program Committee. To request the waiver, applicants should send a detailed request to email@example.com.
- Statement of Purpose evaluating your preparation for graduate study in analytics and describing how the MSA program aligns with your professional objectives.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from individuals who have an understanding of your academic and/or professional accomplishments.
- Current resume outlining educational background, leadership activities, community service, work experience, and any awards or honors.
- International applicants must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Payment of application fee ($45 domestic applicants, $75 international applicants).
- Prerequisites – Completion of at least one college-level course in each of the following areas: calculus, statistics, and computer programming. May also be satisfied with significant professional experience or as determined by the MSA Program Committee.