- Completed online application.
- An official transcript from all colleges and universities attended. Minimum of a 3.0/4.0 undergraduate grade point average (GPA) is strongly recommended.
- Official scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Statement of Purpose describing how the MSA program aligns with your professional objectives and evaluating your preparation for graduate study in analytics.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from individuals who have an understanding of your academic and/or professional accomplishments.
- A current resume that outlines and describes educational background, leadership activities, work experience, and any special awards or honors is strongly suggested.
- International applicants must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Payment of application fee ($45 domestic applicants, $75 international applicants).
- Prerequisites – Completion of at least one college-level course in each of the following areas: calculus, statistics, and computer programming. May also be satisfied with significant professional experience or as determined by faculty and program director.