The following professional development resources are available for BGSU graduate students.
- PD.education provides BGSU graduate students and faculty with remote, on-demand resources aimed to make graduate education easier. The materials on this site include professional development for academic writing, argumentation, critical thinking, getting published, graduation prep, job prep, research design, thesis/dissertation design and proposal, tools and hacks, and wellness.
- BGSU PD.education
- Aurora is an eLearning Platform from Beyond the Professoriate, with on-demand, self-paced learning modules that allow PhDs and Postdocs to discover career options and methods to apply the skills acquired through their education. Aurora is designed to help you explore different career paths, develop materials and skills you will need on the job search, and translate your academic experiences into transferable skills.
- BGSU Aurora
National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
- All students and staff can gain access to the National Center for Development and Diversity’s resources and webinars by registering with their BGSU Credentials
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
BGSU’s Center for Faculty Excellence
- For assistance with teaching at BGSU, including the use of Canvas, you can access the Center for Faculty Excellence website. This site includes resources for BGSU graduate students including workshops you are welcome to attend.
- Center for Faculty Excellence
BGSU’s Career Center
- Our Career Center team strives to engage, educate, and empower by providing high-quality services in career development, planning and preparation, experiential learning, and job attainment.
- BGSU Career Center
Updated: 11/28/2022 02:03PM