Admission to the program is a two-part process: admission to BGSU, followed by admission to the Fire Administration program. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to the program.
Admission to the Fire Administration program is considered for any individual who has:
- Earned a technical and/or applied associate degree (or equivalent in credit hours) from a regionally accredited college or university;
- A GPA of at least 2.0;
- Completed GSW 1120 (General Studies Writing or equivalent);
- Related professional experience.
Go to: Online Application
- Click 'APPLY ONLINE NOW'
- Create username and password
- Complete the application form
- Be sure to indicate the actual semester you would like to start
There is a non-refundable application fee (waived for active and retired military).
Request an official copy of your transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended and have them sent directly to:
110 McFall Center
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Your coursework from other institutions will be evaluated by BGSU's Office of Transfer Credit Evaluation. When complete, you will receive a copy of your official BGSU Transfer Evaluation document. High school transcripts are not required for those with an Associate’s Degree or those with 30 or more transfer hours.
Submit a 3-page essay (double-spaced) that describes how your related work experience, long-term and short-term goals relate to the FIAD curriculum and objectives.
Email to Ann Light at email@example.com