BGSU Guest ID Information
To obtain a BGSUID for guest affiliation please use our electronic form called Guest ID Request. It is located in the MyBGSU portal under the Employee tab. Any Administrative Staff employee, Secretary or Budget Administrator should be able to request a BGSUID for their guest.
- A BGSU employee is required to complete the BGSU Account Request on line.
- The maximum period of time is two years. Extensions may be requested.
- The requestor as well as the guest will be notified upon submission as a social security number is required upon an initial request. The guest may verify the SSN directly with the Office of Human Resources if they choose.
- The requestor as well as the guest will be notified upon approval. The guest will be instructed on creating an account if
- The request must be made from on campus.
Instructions on how to request a Guest ID are located at this link:
Please read through the instructions and if you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 419/372-8421.